Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Panzer Crew
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Server connection info and expectations of guests on our servers.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Panzer Crew

Re: Panzer Crew 11 years, 6 months ago #7

• Purdo
They were full on, and trained well. Very Elite. What gets me is the Fallschirmjäger Ten Commandments.

1) You are the elite of the Wehrmacht. For you, combat shall be fulfilment.You shall seek it out and train yourself to stand any test.

2)Cultivate true comradeship, for together with your comrades you will triumph or die.

3)Be shy of speech and incorruptible. Men act, women chatter; chatter will bring you to the grave.

4)Calm and caution, vigor and determination, valour and a fanatical offensive spirit will make you superior in attack.

5)In facing the foe, ammunition is the most precious thing. He who shoots uselessly, merely to reassure himself, is a man without guts. He is a weakling and does not deserve the title of paratrooper.

6)Never surrender. Your honour lies in Victory or Death.

7)Only with good weapons can you have success. So look after them on the principle—First my weapons, then myself.

8)You must grasp the full meaning of an operation so that, should your leader fall by the way, you can carry it out with coolness and caution.

9)Fight chivalrously against an honest foe; armed irregulars deserve no quarter.

10)Keep your eyes wide open. Tune yourself to the top most pitch. Be nimble as a greyhound, as tough as leather, as hard as Krupp steel and so you shall be the German warrior incarnate.

=EZ= Tank Commander

Re: Panzer Crew 11 years, 6 months ago #8

• Kreator
I like line 3 the best it explains my telephone bill!
Here are some better pix.
fall001.JPG

fall005.JPG

fall006.JPG

fall008.JPG

fall007.JPG

fall004.JPG

fall013.JPG
Attachments:
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by Kreator.

Re: Panzer Crew 11 years, 6 months ago #9

• Kreator
gr-Falschirmjger-3961.jpg

Line 7
Yep a good ole U.S. 30 cal. light machine gun!
lol
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by Kreator.

Re: Panzer Crew 11 years, 6 months ago #10

• Purdo
Hahaha. I think when you are cut off and dug in like what the Fallschirmjäger was during the last parts of the war. You use whatever you can get your hands on.

=EZ= Tank Commander
  • Page:
Moderators: Nesbitt
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds